DevOps Test Engineering (DTE)®: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
There are no formal pre-requisites to attend the DevSecOps Foundation Course. It is helpful though, if participants have a baseline knowledge and understanding of common DevOps definitions and principles such as is covered in the DevOps Foundation course.
DevSecOps Foundation Certificate Exam
Once you’ve completed your training, you can gain a globally recognised certification with the DevSecOps Foundation Exam. An exam voucher is provided after the training course. The exam is online and web-based, so you can take it any place, any time. Note: The exam voucher has a 90 Day Validity period.
The exam details are as follows:
- 60 minutes
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Pass mark of 65% (26 out of 40)
- Open book
- Web-based (single-browser)
Successfully passing the examination leads to the candidate receiving a DevSecOps Foundation Certification (DSOF). The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?