Cyber Security Foundation®: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
Foundation Certificate Exam
The Cyber Security Foundation exam is held in the classroom at the end of Day 3. This exam is 90 minutes duration and comprises 60 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 65%. A Certificate is issued to those who successfully pass the exam.
One free exam re-sit is available.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?