Customer Service Skills: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
Participants can expect to gain competencies in the following:
- Customer Service – what is this and how do I approach it
- Customer Service Desk staff skills – what skills are needed to interact with customers
- The Do’s and Don’ts for Customer Service Desk Staff – learn how to make customer service a success in your organisation and avoid common pitfalls
- Delivering bad news – how to tell your customers their requests can’t be completed or will be late
- Irate callers – how to deal with upset customers
- Incident Handling – how to record dealings with customers
- Tools: what is needed to help customer service agents?
- Improving the Customer Service Desk – how to go about improvements of your customer service area
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?