CRISC® Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (3 Days): Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
For organisations, employing CRISC professionals brings great benefits such as
- Build greater understanding about the impact of it risk and how it relates to the overall organisation;
- Assure development of more effective plans to mitigate risk; &
- Establish a common perspective and language about it risk that can set the standard for the enterprise
With a growing demand for professionals with risk and control skills, it is a great time to gain a globally recognised certification in this field. Becoming CRISC certified will:
- Demonstrate your knowledge and expertise in risk management.
- Increase your value within your organisation.
- Provide a gateway to more strategic level roles.
- Maintain your high level of professionalism through continuing professional education.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?