CRISC® Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (3 Days): Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
Propel your career with ALC’s CRISC training course and build greater understanding of the impact of IT risk and how it relates to your organisation.
Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control or CRISC is now one of the most highly sought-after qualifications. It is the only certification that prepares and enables IT professionals for the unique challenges of IT and enterprise risk management, and positions them to become strategic partners to the enterprise.
The CRISC training course has been designed to comprehensively cover the full CRISC syllabus and to prepare you for a first-time pass in the CRISC exam.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?