Creating a Computer Security Incident Response Team: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
- current and prospective CSIRT managers; C-level managers such as CIOs, CSOs, CROs; and project leaders interested in establishing or starting a CSIRT
- other staff who interact with CSIRTs and would like to gain a deeper understanding of how CSIRTs operate. For example, CSIRT constituents; higher-level management; media relations, legal counsel, law enforcement, human resources, audit, or risk management staff
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?