Continuous Delivery Architecture : Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
Key benefits of Continuous Delivery will be covered including increased velocity to assist organizations to respond to market changes rapidly, thus being able to outmanoeuvre competition, reduce risk and lower costs while releasing higher quality solutions. Increased productivity and employee morale by having more activities performed by pipelines instead of humans so teams can focus on vision while pipelines do the execution.
The Value of this Certification Credential
The learning objectives for CDEF include a practical understanding of:
- Goals, history, terminology, and pipeline
- The importance, practices, and transformation of a DevOps collaborative culture
- Design practices, such as modular design and microservices
- Continuous Integration (Cl), such as version control, builds, and remediation
- Tenets and best practices of Continuous Testing (CT)
- Continuous Delivery and Deployment (CD): packaging, containers, and release
- Continuous Monitoring (CM): monitoring and analysis infrastructure, process, and apps
- Infrastructure and tools: frameworks, tools, and infrastructure as code
- Security Assurance: DevSecOps
- The opportunity to hear and share real-life scenarios
This certification positions learners to successfully complete the Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation exam.
The learning objectives for this certification credential focus on knowledge and comprehension. This certification credential leads to the award of an Open Badge.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?