Continuous Delivery Architecture : Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation (CDEF)℠ is a certification from DevOps Institute. The purpose of this certification and its associated course is to impart knowledge of Continuous Delivery vocabulary, principles, practices, automation and value. CDEF is intended for development, quality assurance, security and operational professionals who are engaged in end-to-end DevOps software development from idea conception through live production operations.
The course highlights underpinning processes, metrics, APls and cultural considerations with Continuous Delivery.
Built upon the principles and practices highlighted in bestselling books such as “Continuous Delivery,” “Accelerate: The Science of Lean Software and DevOps: Building and Scaling High Performing Technology Organizations,” and more written by thought leaders in the DevOps movement. The Continuous Delivery Architecture course equips IT professionals with the broad-based competencies necessary in architecting and orchestrating effective and efficient automated deployment pipelines.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?