COBIT® 5 Implementation: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
Participants should have experience in the IT governance domain and have attained the COBIT 5 Foundation Certificate.
The official COBIT 5 Implementation exam is included as part of the course. The exam consists of 80 multiple-choice questions covering all areas of the COBIT 5 Implementation syllabus, to be answered in 2 hours 30 minutes (or 3 hours 10 minutes for non-native English speakers). This is an open book exam. The required pass mark is 50% or 40 correct answers. The exam takes place immediately at the end of the course.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?