COBIT® 5 Implementation: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
#1 COBIT 5 trainer in Asia-Pacific.
The COBIT® 5 Implementation 3-day certification course is practitioner-level training for those who need to know how to apply the COBIT 5 framework.
Upon completion of the Implementation course and exam, candidates will be able to apply the COBIT 5 good practice continual improvement lifecycle approach to GEIT (Governance of Enterprise IT), tailored to suit the needs of a specific enterprise.
David Llewelyn Jones
This course will be presented by David Llewellyn Jones (DLJ). With more than 25 years experience in the IT industry, focussing on strategy, governance and IT services, DLJ is one of the foremost authorities on COBIT in the Asia-Pacific region. DLJ is renowned for his engaging style and for his ability to explain concepts through use of examples and real situations.
DLJ presented the very first COBIT 5 Foundation training programs in Australia in early 2012 and regularly conducts COBIT training throughout Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and New Zealand. He is the first person in the region to be accredited for COBIT 5 Assessor and COBIT 5 Implementer training and is the first to present courses on these two certifications.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?