COBIT® 5 Foundation: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
A candidate is expected to meet the requirements of all the syllabus topics, although each examination will not necessarily examine all syllabus topics.
The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions to be answered in 40 minutes. A pass mark of 50% is required to attain the Foundation Certificate.
There are no formal pre-requisites. However, experience in IT governance and/or management would be valuable.
This Foundation course is required to progress to the COBIT 5 Implementor/Assessor qualifications.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?