COBIT 5 Foundation Condensed : Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
By the end of the course, you will know and understand:
- The major drivers for the development of COBIT 5
- The business benefits of using COBIT 5
- The COBIT 5 Project Architecture
- The IT management issues and challenges that affect enterprises.
- The 5 Key Principles of COBIT 5 for the governance and management of Enterprise IT
- How COBIT 5 enables IT to be governed and managed in a holistic manner for the entire enterprise
- How the COBIT 5 processes and the Process Reference Model (PRM) help guide the creation of 5 x Principles and 7 x Governance and Management Enablers
- The COBIT5 guides and how they interrelate
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?