COBIT 5 Foundation Condensed : Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
The COBIT 5 Foundation course provides the ideal introduction to COBIT 5 and provides full preparation for the Foundation Certificate exam.
COBIT 5 is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. COBIT Version 5 incorporates the latest thinking in enterprise governance and management techniques, and provides globally accepted principles, practices, analytical tools and models to help increase the trust in, and value from, information systems.
COBIT 5 helps enterprises create optimal value from IT by maintaining a balance between realising benefits and optimising risk levels and resource use. The framework addresses both business and IT functional areas across an enterprise and considers the IT-related interests of internal and external stakeholders. Enterprises of all sizes, whether commercial, not-for-profit or in the public sector, can benefit from COBIT 5.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?