COBIT® 5 for Risk: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
- Gain a detailed understanding of COBIT 5 for Risk professional guidelines
- Familiarise or refresh with COBIT 5 framework and its components
- Understand the differences between governance and management of IT Risk.
- Develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organisations on best practices in governance and management of IT risk
- Acquire the necessary insights to support an organisation in implementing, managing and improving an IT Risk Management program
- Understand components of COBIT 5 for Risk guidance that can help you integrate with your Enterprise Risk Management Framework, compliant with ISO 31000 Principles and Generic Guidelines on Risk Management.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?