COBIT® 5 for Risk: Course Contents | ALC Training News
- No comments
1. COBIT 5 for Risk Overview
- Overview of COBIT 5 framework
- Detailed overview of COBIT 5 for Risk, and its components
- Governance vs. Management of IT Risk
- IT Risk Management Principles
- Applying COBIT 5’s seven enabler model to IT Risk Management
- Risk Appetite, Risk Capacity and Risk Tolerance
- Generic and detailed IT Risk Scenario
- Processes: EDM 3 Governance of Risk and APO 12 Manage Risk
- Risk and Controls Matrix
- Why should you choose COBIT 5 for Risk
2. Implementing or (re)-aligning your IT Risk Management Program: the COBIT 5 for Risk way
- Overview of ISO 31000:2009, Risk management – Principles and guidelines
- IT Risk Management program challenges
- Critical success factors of a successful an IT Risk Management Program
- Assessing your IT Risk Management needs
- Enabling change using a life cycle approach
- (Re)-aligning your IT Risk Management initiatives using COBIT 5 for Risk:
- Risk Identification, Assessment and Evaluation
- Risk Reporting
- Risk Monitoring
- Information Systems Controls Design and Implementation
- Information Systems Monitoring and Maintenance
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?