COBIT 5 for Information Security: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
This course is designed for anyone responsible for realigning the Information Security function in their organisation and for InfoSec initiatives more broadly. Typically this will include:
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs),
- Information Security Managers (ISMs)
- Other Information Security professionals
- Anyone with a direct or overview responsibility for Information Security
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?