COBIT 5 for Information Security: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
Gain a detailed understanding of COBIT 5 for Information Security framework
- Familiarise with COBIT 5 framework and its components
- Understand the differences between information security governance and management of information security.
- Develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organisations on best practices in management of information security
- Acquire the necessary expertise to support an organisation in implementing, managing and improving an Information Security program
- Familiarise the concepts, approaches and guidance required in an effective management of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Understand components of COBIT 5 for Information Security guidance that can be leveraged for an ISMS implementation
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?