COBIT® 5 for Assurance: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
This course can be used by assurance professionals for many different purposes, including:
- Obtaining a view (based on COBIT 5 concepts such as the enablers) on current good practices on assurance
- Learning how to use different COBIT 5 components and related concepts for planning, scoping, executing and reporting on various types of IT assurance initiatives
- Obtaining a view of the extent to which the value objective of the enterprise—delivering benefits while optimising risk and resource use—is achieved
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?