COBIT® 5 for Assurance: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
COBIT 5 for Assurance brings the unmatched rigor and scope of COBIT 5 to the IT audit function, enabling your audit team to significantly improve their current approaches and ensure that they are addressing all aspects of IT assurance.
This course is available for in-house presentation only and can be conducted over 1, 2 or 3 days according to your needs.
Please contact us for more information and an obligation-free quotation.
With information and technology at the heart of creating value for enterprises, it is more important than ever for organisations to optimise their IT assurance approach in order to effectively identify related risks and opportunities.
Created with today’s increasingly complex business and technology landscape in mind, COBIT 5 for Assurance can be used for many different purposes including:
- Obtaining a view (based on COBIT 5 concepts such as the enablers) on current good practices on assurance
- Learning how to use different COBIT 5 components and related concepts for planning, scoping, executing and reporting on various types of IT assurance initiatives
- Obtaining a view of the extent to which the value objective of the enterprise—delivering benefits while optimising risk and resource use—is achieved
COBIT 5 for Assurance lets assurance professionals leverage COBIT 5 when planning and performing assurance reviews, thereby unifying the organisation’s business, IT and assurance professionals around a common framework, objectives and vocabulary making it easier to reach consensus on any needed control improvements.
COBIT 5 for Assurance provides a roadmap built from well-accepted assurance approaches that enable assurance professionals to effectively plan, scope and execute IT assurance initiatives, navigate increasing technology complexity, and demonstrate strategic value to IT and business stakeholders.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?