COBIT® 2019 Foundation: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
COBIT® is the world-leading business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT:
- COBIT pulls together, as a unifying or umbrella framework, over 30 international standards and frameworks
- Enables organisations to get increased trust in their information systems
- Helps enterprises create optimal value from IT by maintaining a balance between realising benefits and optimising risk levels and resource use.
The COBIT framework addresses both business and IT functional areas across an enterprise and considers the IT-related interests of internal and external stakeholders. Enterprises of all sizes can benefit from COBIT, whether commercial, not-for-profit or in the public sector.
The just-released COBIT 2019 is the best COBIT yet, featuring many positive changes including modified principles, new design factors, updated goals cascade, modified processes (from 37 to 40), updated performance management, new detailed governance and management objectives.
The COBIT 2019 Foundation certification provides the ideal introduction to COBIT and provides full preparation for the Foundation Certificate exam.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?