COBIT® 2019 Bridge Program: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
This Bridge Course is intended for current COBIT 5 Foundation Certificate holders who are interested in understanding the key differences between COBIT 5 and COBIT 2019.
Students must be a current COBIT5 Foundation certificate holder. The COBIT 5 Foundation certificate holders may choose to attend the COBIT 2019 Foundation course instead of the Bridge course.
COBIT5 Foundation certificate must be issued by one of ISACAs accreditation bodies (APMG or PeopleCert).
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?