COBIT® 2019 Bridge Program: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
COBIT is a framework for the governance and management of enterprise Information and Technology that supports enterprise goal achievement. This one-day bridge course highlights the concepts, models and key definitions of the new framework and explains the differences between this recent release of COBIT 2019 with COBIT 5.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?