Cloud Computing Foundation: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
Cloud computing offers a new way to gain on-demand, elastic capabilities, avoiding the need for significant capital investment whilst promoting a culture of innovation through a ‘fail-fast’ paradigm.
Clients benefit from a pay-as-you-go model, coupled with intuitive self-service capabilities providing unprecedented speed-to-market and clear cost transparencies with market leaders such as Microsoft, Amazon and Google.
Despite the prevalence and visibility around cloud computing, there is a still a perception of misinformation around cloud computing standards and terminology.
This 2-day course has been designed to ensure that participants get a solid and accurate understanding of the fundamentals of cloud computing.
The course also provides preparation for the Cloud Computing Foundation certificate exam.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?