Cloud Computing Executive Overview : Course Contents | ALC Training News
- No comments
1. Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Overview of Cloud
- Benefits of Cloud
- Five Cloud Characteristics (NIST)
- Three Cloud Service Models (NIST)
- Four Cloud Deployment Models (NIST)
2. Cloud Security & Compliance Challenges
- Understanding of security, compliance and risk
- Roles and responsibilities between cloud consumers and cloud providers
- Assessing and understanding cloud provider security
- Overview and usage of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) resources, such as the cloud controls matrix (CCM) and the consensus assessment initiative (CAI)
- Understanding of data responsibility and jurisdiction
- The role and structure of service level agreements (SLAs)
3. Cloud Technical and Organisational Challenges
- Overview of cloud application design considerations
- Understand the implications of big data
- Understand the cloud application lifecycle
- Describe the key principles of cloud automation and testing
- Harnessing the power of shadow IT
4. Cloud Computing Deployment Models
- Overview of public, private and hybrid cloud deployment models
- Broad understanding of Microsoft, Amazon and Google cloud services scope
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?