CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
This 5-day training program is designed to fully prepare you for the CISSP exam. It focuses on the 8 Common Body of Knowledge areas designated by (ISC)2:
1. Security and Risk Management
2. Asset Security
3. Security Architecture and Engineering
4. Communications and Network Security
5. Identity and Access Management
6. Security Assessment and Testing
7. Security Operations
8. Software Development Security
"Hi Peter,I wanted to express my thanks for the course the other week and especially the extra day of exam prep and review. I also just wanted to let you know I took my exam this week and passed which is a testament to your training as I went into this cold with no prior prep apart from your training and the materials provided. So thanks again for all the help as I really appreciated and wish you all the best for the future."
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?