CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
The ISACA® Certified Information Systems Auditor® (CISA®) certification is the globally accepted standard of achievement among information systems (IS) audit, control and security professionals. The technical skills and practices that CISA promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing the CISA designation demonstrates proficiency and is the basis for measurement in the profession.
The CISA preparation course provides an intense environment in which participants can acquire, thoroughly and properly, the skills and knowledge expected of a world-class information systems audit, control and security professional. In the process the course provides outstanding preparation for the CISA exam.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?