CIPT Certified Information Privacy Technologist: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
The “how” of privacy and technology, and why you need it, the CIPT is accredited under ANSI/ISO standards 17024:2012.
The CIPT is the first and only certification of its kind worldwide. It was launched by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) in 2014 to meet the growing need that only technology professionals can fulfil—securing data privacy at all stages of IT product and service lifecycles.
The IAPP’s certifications in privacy and data protection law and practice have plugged thousands of professionals into the information economy. Now technology professionals like you can take privacy knowledge—and your career—to a higher level.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?