CIPP/E Certified Information Privacy Professional (Europe): Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
The GDPR includes among its mandates the requirement to appoint knowledgeable DPOs (data protection officers) tasked with monitoring compliance, managing internal data protection activities, training data processing staff, conducting internal audits and more. There’s a lot to know, there’s a lot at stake and there’s a lot of opportunity for privacy professionals with the right training and education.
This course is suitable for:
- Data Protection Officers
- Privacy Professionals
- Audit Professionals
- Legal Professionals
- Compliance Professionals
- Information Security Professionals
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?