CIPP/E Certified Information Privacy Professional (Europe): Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
The “what” of privacy, and why you need it, the IAPP offers the most encompassing, up-to-date and sought-after global training and certification program for privacy and data protection. The Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) helps organisations around the world bolster compliance and risk mitigation practices, and arms practitioners with the insight needed to add more value to their businesses.
CIPP/E is the premier certification to understand data protection requirements for Europe. Developed in collaboration with leading law firms, the CIPP/E encompasses pan-European and national data protection laws, key privacy terminology and practical concepts concerning the protection of personal data and trans-border data flows.
With the power of ANSI/ISO accreditation behind it, a CIPP/E credential elevates your professional profile by deepening your knowledge and improving your job effectiveness. The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) constantly updates the certification exams, textbooks and training to reflect the latest advances in privacy. The CIPP/E includes critical topics like the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and the GDPR.
The top five reasons why the IAPP certification are sure to advance your organisation:
1. The CIPP is the global industry standard for professionals entering and working in the field of privacy.
2. Achieving a CIPP/E credential demonstrates understanding of a principles-based framework and knowledge base in information privacy within the European context, including critical topics like the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and GDPR (including Mandatory DPOs).
3. You’ll be recognised as part of an elite group of knowledgeable, capable and dedicated privacy and data protection practitioners.
4. Holding a CIPP/E designation elevates your leadership profile among your colleagues.
5. The CIPP/E is a key benchmark among top employers for hiring and promoting privacy professionals.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?