CIPP/E Certified Information Privacy Professional (Europe): Course Contents | ALC Training News
- No comments
1. Introduction to European Data Protection
- Origins and Historical Context of Data Protection Law
- European Union Institutions
- Legislative Framework
2. European Data Protection Law and Regulation
- Data Protection Concepts
- Territorial and Material Scope of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Data Processing Principles
- Lawful Processing Criteria
- Information Provision Obligations
- Data Subjects’ Rights
- Security of Personal Data
- Accountability Requirements
- International Data Transfers
- Supervision and enforcement
- Consequences for GDPR violations
3. Compliance with European Data Protection Law and Regulation
- Employment Relationship
- Surveillance Activities
- Direct Marketing
- Internet Technology and Communications
The CIPP/E body of knowledge outlines all the concepts and topics you need to know to become certified. It also has an exam blueprint that indicates how many questions from each topic area you can expect on the exam. We recommend you download and read the following publications provided by the IAPP:
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?