Certified Ethical Hacker Masterclass Program: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
Number of Questions: 125
Test Duration: 4 Hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
Exam Quality Control
In order to maintain the high integrity of certifications exams, EC-Council Exams are provided in multiple forms (i.e. different question banks). Each form is carefully analysed through beta testing with an appropriate sample group under the purview of a committee of subject matter experts that ensure that each exam not only has academic rigor but also has “real world” applicability. There is also a process to determine the difficulty rating of each question. The individual rating then contributes to an overall “Cut Score” for each exam form. To ensure each form has equal assessment standards, cut scores are set on a “per exam form” basis. Depending on which exam form is challenged, cut scores can range from 60% to 85%.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?