Certified Agile Process Owner®: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
A process owner is an individual accountable for the performance of a process and for ensuring the process delivers value to its stakeholders. Process owners manage the requirements of process stakeholders, translate those requirements into process performance objectives, and oversee the entire process design and improvement lifecycle. This 2 Day describes process owner responsibilities and provides the education needed to oversee the design, reengineering, and improvement of IT Service Management (ITSM) processes; particularly in the context of Agile Service Management. Participants learn how to use Agile and Lean principles and practices to put in place ‘just enough’ process and how to continually align process performance with overall business goals.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?