CDPSE Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer™: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
CDPSE is the first privacy-based certification that validates the certification holder’s expertise in implementing technical privacy controls into their existing and future systems, networks, and applications. CDPSE provides a valid and reliable means for enterprises to identify technologists who are competent in incorporating Privacy-by-Design (PbD) into technology platforms, products, and processes, communicating with legal professionals, and keeping the organisation compliant efficiently and cost-effectively.
CDPSE is focused on validating the technical skills and knowledge it takes to assess, build and implement comprehensive privacy solutions. CDPSE holders can fill the technical privacy skills gap so that your organisation has competent privacy technologists to build and implement solutions that mitigate privacy-related risk and enhance efficiency.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?