CCE BootCamp: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
You should have an understanding of Digital Forensics at least comparable to what is covered in the Digital Forensics & Data Analysis 101 course.
Assessment and Certification Exam
Approximately 40% of the CCE BootCamp® consists of hands-on, comprehensive practical exercises. Successful course completion requires the submission of at least three written reports based on the results of specific practical exercises. These reports may be submitted to the instructors during the training class or within the 6 weeks of additional instructor support provided at the conclusion of the training class.
Students must have strong computer skills, including the ability or desire to work outside the Windows GUI interface and work with computer hardware. The online multiple choice portion of the CCE certification test is administered at the end of each CCE BootCamp®.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?