CBAP® Certification Preparation v3.0: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
When you attend this course you will learn how to:
- Identify the critical principles, activities, tasks, techniques, and tips described in the BABOK® Guide ver. 3.0
- Anticipate the general types of questions that appear on the exam and learn how to answer them
- Cite the core knowledge areas, their activities, tasks, deliverables, inputs and outputs, and their relationships
- Measure your ability to successfully complete the exam through sample questions in each knowledge area
- Dissect and understand tricky sample questions through guided discussion after every practice exam
- Develop a personal test prep strategy, employing various test-taking tactics.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?