CBAP® Certification Preparation v3.0: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
This course is hosted by leading US provider Watermark Learning, an IIBA Registered Education Provider. ALC presents IIBA training in Australia in association with Watermark Learning.
Want to make sure that you are ready for the CBAP® exam and increase your odds of passing it on the first try?
This comprehensive workshop will prepare you for the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) exam and help you make the most of the limited study time you have. The course was designed, created, and is taught by CBAP® Recipients to help others focus on the critical areas to study and to provide insights into the exam.
It is current with the framework of knowledge outlined by the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide) version 3.0 and includes over 1,200 sample CBAP® exam questions to make you ready and know what to expect come test time. Additionally, you’ll learn test-taking tips and strategies, along with other practice exercises to reinforce the material.
This course conforms to and aligns with the BABOK® Guide version 3.0 of the IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis).
Why take this course
- Increase your confidence and improve your chances of passing the CBAP® certification exam
- Streamline the massive amounts of information required to pass the test
- The small-class environment, group exercises, and hundreds of sample exam questions keep you engaged and aid in your retention and learning
- Learn from experts. The course is designed and taught by CBAP® Recipients with extensive knowledge of the BABOK® Guide, some of whom also contributed to its development
- Complete. Earn 35 CDUs, enough to apply for the CBAP® exam
To assimilate the vast amount of information needed to pass the CBAP® exam, there is a mixture of lecture, discussion, exercises, and several practice exams in the course. Be prepared to answer practice tests to simulate the exam, with discussions about why answers were correct or incorrect. Many students find this one of the most helpful parts of the class. You will also learn methods of recall and retention to help retain critical information needed to pass the CBAP® exam.
What You Get
This course is presented in association with Watermark Learning, the #1 US-based provider of IIBA Business Analysis training. All participants will receive:
- Comprehensive 500+ page CBAP Certification Study Guide loaded with key terms, tips, and techniques to help you prepare for the CBAP® exam. Rated the #1 CBAP Prep Guide on Amazon.com
- 90-day subscription to the exclusive Watermark CBAP® Online Study Exam simulator (with over 1200 randomized questions and detailed answer explanations)
- 150-question “take home” exam simulation with detailed answer explanations, combined with the online study exam provides a focused continuing learning experience
- PDF of the IIBA’s BABOK® Guide
- BABOK® Study Tables, an overview of the BABOK® Guide in a comprehensive, detailed, and highly visual package
- In-class exams with realistic practice questions and answer explanations
- Class discussions that dissect practice questions to learn how to analyse and answer them.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?