- Published on April 8, 2014
- No comments
Just successfully completed three COBIT 5 courses: Foundation, Implementation and Assessor. Courses were very well managed and presented. Exams were challenging, both in terms of time and knowledge. Very happy to pass all three exams. Highly recommend. Many thanks. Risk and Audit Manager Global Windows Remediation Program | ANZ Bank Melbourne
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?