Category: Agile Working
- Published on November 23, 2018
- No comments
I was very fortunate in 2011 to be awarded a Leading Edge Forum Grant to perform distinguished research on In-Memory Data Grid technologies (IMDG). At the time, the term Big Data had not been coined, or at least I had never heard of it. The 3 months of intensive study and research for the CSC […]
- Revolutionise your Career…..Learn Cloud Computing
- Why should Enterprise & Solution Architects take TOGAF Parts 1 & 2?
- What are the Benefits of using the Scaled Agile Framework?
- How Does Modern Musical Composition Echo The Trend of Big Data
- What You Can Learn About Change Management From Coca Cola and Nokia
- What is Robotic Process Automation?