Business Continuity Management: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
This course is designed for anyone involved in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning, management and projects. It is relevant to all industries and sectors from SME to larger corporates. Typical attendees include:
- Disaster Recovery Managers
- Business Continuity Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Business Managers
- CIO, IT Managers and Senior IT Professionals
- IT Service Continuity Managers
- Information Security Professionals
- Crisis Managers
- Risk Managers
- Consultants and Business Advisors
- Security and Premises Managers
- HR and OH&S Managers
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Internal and External Auditors
- Company Strategists and Planners
- Any staff with a current or future role in the continuity or recovery of their organisation’s critical services.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?