Business Analysis Foundation: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
There are no specific pre-requisites for entry to the course or examination.
The format for the examination is a one hour multiple choice examination. The examination is closed book. Candidates must achieve 26 from 40 questions to pass. Successful candidates are rewarded the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis.
The course delivery format comprises theory, practical assignments and examination practice.
ALC Group is accredited by BCS as an Accredited Training Organisation for Business Analysis™ Foundation
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?