Business Analysis Foundation (4 Days): Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
The Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis will help participants to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of Business Analyst in relation to the other roles typically found in the wider project and technical teams
- Understand a generic Business Change Lifecycle and their role from initial business case, design, implementation and ultimately the realisation of benefits
- Attain new skills to successfully develop, manage, and communicate business requirements and be a productive and contributing member of a project team
The Business Analysis Foundation live online course covers the broad range of principles and techniques within the sphere of Business Analysis, including:
- What is Business Analysis
- The Competencies of a Business Analyst
- The Strategic Context for Business Analysis
- The Business Analysis Service Framework
- Investigating the Business Situation
- Analysing and Managing Stakeholders
- Improving Business Services and Processes
- Defining the Solution
- Making the Business Case
- Establishing the Requirements
- Documenting and Modelling Requirements
- Validating and Managing Requirements
- Delivering the Requirements
- Delivering the Business Solution
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?