Business Analysis Foundation (4 Days): Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
There are no specific pre-requisites for entry to the course or examination. There is however some pre-reading prior to business analyst course commencement.
Live Virtual Training – At course completion participants of business analyst foundation course will be provided by BCS the examination institute, an access code to the online web-proctored exam hosted by QuestionMark and accessed via a web browser. Access codes are valid for 6 months.
Face-to-Face Training – Participants will be provided with a paper-based exam which is completed whilst at the course in the same venue of the course itself.
The format for the examination is a one hour multiple choice examination. The examination is closed book. Candidates must achieve 26 from 40 questions to pass. Successful candidates are rewarded the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis.
The business analysis course for beginners comprises theory, practical assignments and examination practice.
ALC Group is accredited by BCS as an Accredited Training Organisation for Business Analysis™ Foundation
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?