BCS Modelling Business Processes: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
The success of business change projects is greatly increased by modelling the business processes prior to change. Modelling allows a common understanding and visibility of the current situation, facilitates the evaluation of alternative strategies and reflects the change to be implemented.
The BCS Modelling Business Processes course enables delegates to learn and practice a variety of techniques for modelling and improving business processes and for evaluating the effectiveness of change.
Modelling Business Processes is a Practitioner Certificate from the BCS Professional Certifications portfolio. It is also one of an integrated set of courses leading to the widely respected BCS Diploma in Business Analysis.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?