BCS Business Analysis Practice: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
Live Virtual Training – At course completion participants will be provided by BCS the examination institute, an access code to the online web-proctored exam hosted by QuestionMark and accessed via a web browser. Access codes are valid for 6 months.
Face-to-Face Training – Participants will be provided with a paper-based exam which is completed whilst at the course in the same venue of the course itself.
Examination Format and Duration
|Type||Online and paper-based|
|Pass Mark||26/40 (65%)|
Candidates who are awarded a pass for the examination are awarded the BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice.
There are no formal pre-requisites to attend the BCS Business Analysis Practitioner courses. However, it is assumed that participants do have some practical experience. If you are new, or relatively new, to Business Analysis then you should first sit the Business Analysis Foundation course.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?