BCS Business Analysis Practice: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
Business Analysts are increasingly required to extend themselves beyond their traditional role of developing and maintaining business systems. They need the capability to understand the business strategy, use proven techniques to analyse the business area, and identify changes to business processes needed to meet internal and external challenges.
The BCS Business Analysis Practice course provides the fundamental skills and framework needed by effective business analysts engaged in a business change project. The course develops the skills needed to work with business and IT staff to effectively analyse and model business activities. Delegates will learn how to investigate business problems and how to identify and recommend appropriate creative solutions.
The course prepares to sit the BCS Business Analysis Practice certificate examination.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?