AWS Technical QuickStart: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
This course teaches you how to:
- Recognise AWS platform terminology, key concepts and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Understand the foundational services relating to compute, storage and networking.
- Understand the AWS security controls and key concepts relating to identity and access management.
- Understand the core AWS database services.
- Understand the basics of key AWS management tools.
- Understand the key concepts around using AWS software development kits and enabling a DevOps culture.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?