Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions covers the basic building-blocks of IT infrastructure on Microsoft Azure. The course is designed to mentor solution architects on how to optimise the use of the Azure Cloud by understanding key Azure services and ensuring best-fit as part of a holistic architecture to deliver business outcomes.
This 3-day course is unique to ALC, in that Azure best practices and recommended design patterns are aligned to key concepts and practical approaches found in The Open Group Architecture Framework and demonstrated by using the Avolution Abacus enterprise modelling tool.
By presenting case studies throughout the course that showcase how Azure can be deployed for small, medium and large customers, candidates are able to gain a clear understanding of the key challenges and range of solutions that allow their employers and key stakeholders to deliver business value.
This course provides a strong foundation for candidates wishing to sit the Architecting Microsoft Azure Solution exam.
Candidates should ideally have at least 2 years of IT experience with at least:
- 1 year working with Microsoft Azure solutions and services
- Experience with architecting, designing, implementing or administering cloud solutions
- Have access to an Azure account to perform all the lab exercises
- A sound knowledge of Cloud Computing as covered in ALC’s Cloud Computing Foundation course
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?