Applying Professional Scrum™: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
When you take the ALC APS course you will receive a voucher for the PSM Level I (PSM I) assessment exam. The exam is taken online after the course at a time of your choosing.
When you attend a Scrum.org training class you learn the importance of inspection, adaptation, and fast feedback cycles. To reinforce those concepts, if you attend the Scrum.org class and attempt the certification assessment within 14 days but do not achieve the required score, you will be given a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
PMI PDU Credits
Students of Scrum.org courses are able to claim Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 14 PDUs after attending a two-day Applying Professional Scrum (APS). Please note that PMI PDUs are earned for course attendance and not for passing a Scrum.org assessment. Students can claim PDUs under PMI’s “Education courses provided by other third party providers” category. You can claim your PDUs online at https://ccrs.pmi.org.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?