Applying Professional Scrum™: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
Applying Professional Scrum™ (APS) is a hands-on, activity based course in which students experience how Professional Scrum and the Scrum framework improve their ability to deliver value compared to traditional methods. Scrum provides a better way of working that highlights the use of experimentation, incremental delivery of customer value, frequent feedback loops and the fostering of strong team dynamics.
In this two day course students learn to apply Professional Scrum. They experience new, agile ways of working that enable teams to deliver more value, satisfy stakeholders and work better together. Students work together as a team in a series of Sprints to solve complex problems, facing similar challenges that they face outside of class and learning how to use Scrum to address them. These Sprints enable students to see the practical application of Scrum and to understand the value of an Agile mindset. Additionally, these Sprints expose common missteps and misunderstandings often seen while using Scrum, allowing students to develop an awareness of the associated symptoms and how to correct them. Students not only learn Scrum; they learn how to use Scrum well.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?