AgilePgM® Agile Programme Management: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
Benefits for Individuals
This qualification provides those involved in large-scale change initiatives with the tools they need to adopt an agile approach to programmes. It equips them to be able to scale agile and to incorporate agile and non-agile initiatives into a programme. It also provides a full Programme Management framework that can easily fit with existing programme management methods or it can be used in its own right.
- Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an understanding of agile; the ability to apply relevant programme management methods, leading to successful agile programmes.
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile programmes compared to traditional programmes and be able to tailor these to the situation.
- Actively promote trust and close co-operation between all stakeholders and provide ongoing visibility into what is happening.
- Combine knowledge of more traditional management methodologies with agile to ensure continuous alignment to a changing business environment.
- Ensure incremental and iterative realisation of benefits by encouraging active stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls.
Benefits for Organisations
The organisation will have a standard approach to executing agile programmes, incorporating agile and non-agile projects and activities.
- Deliver transformational change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk by continuous realization of benefits and validation of programme goals against business strategy
- Complements and works with existing corporate methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2®, MSP, AgilePM®) and quality and audit processes.
- Improves rigour and visibility around programme management, leading to a proven track record of successful programme outcomes in a corporate environment.
- Simply adopt a tried and tested approach rather than developing and integrating a company-specific agile programme management process.
- Achieve better communication and control over programmes and just in time planning without disrupting the programme budget, timescale and vision.
- Develop professionalism in employees and include agile certification in employee professional development schemes.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?